Earn competitive dividends with our basic savings account.
Earn a higher yield, while still having your savings readily available.
- Dividends are credited monthly
- The minimum deposit is $500
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $500
Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
Save for qualified education expenses for your child, including tuition, fees, books, computer equipment and technology required for elementary, secondary and post-secondary education.
- Contributions can be made for up to $2,000 annually per child
- Dividend earnings are tax-deductible, but contributions are not
- Withdrawals for certain qualified education expenses are tax-free
Cub Club Savings
The Cub Club is available for kids up to age 12.
- There is no membership fee to open the account
- The minimum deposit is only $10
- Dividends begin paying a $100
How to Open a Cub Club Savings:
You can open a Cub Club Savings in person by visiting our branch at 11718 Ramona, Blvd., El Monte, CA. 91732. You may also open an account by fax or mail. Call us at (626) 444-0501 to receive an application.
Mail your completed application to:
El Monte Community Credit Union
11718 Ramona Blvd.
El Monte, CA 91732
Or fax your completed application to (626) 444-6961.